- Daquila, T C, Macroeconomic Policy and its Impact on the Philippine Economy. United States (Michigan): University Microfilms International, 1989.
- Rao, Bhanoji, Daquila, T C, and Woo Yuen Pau, ASEAN External Debt Perspectives, Singapore: Times Academic Press, 1994.
- Daquila, T C, A Study Guide in National Economic Policy. Australia: Deakin University, 1995.
- Daquila, T.C. The Economies of Southeast Asia: Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Thailand, New York: Nova Science Publishers, April 2005.
- Daquila, T.C. and Trinidad Osteria (editors). Regionalism and Multilateralism: ASEAN in the Global Economy. Manila: Yuchengco Centre, De La Salle University, 2005.
- Daquila, T.C., The Transformation of Southeast Asian Economies, New York: Nova Science Publishers, 2007 (2nd edition)
CHAPTERS IN BOOKS
- Daquila, T.C. and T. Nguyen, “The role of Northeast Asia in Singapore’s trade and investment,” in Economic Reforms, Liberalisation and Trade in the Asia-Pacific Region, edited by T. Nguyen and K. Roy, pp.49-69. India: Wiley Eastern Publishers, 1994.
- Daquila, T.C. “The Role of Japan and other Northeast Asian economies in ASEAN,” in East Asian Cultural and Historical Perspective: Histories and Society/Culture and Literatures, edited by Steve Totosy de Zepetnek and Jennifer Jay, pp.35-50. Canada: University of Alberta, 1997.
- Daquila, T.C. “Obstacles to closer trade and investment links: an ASEAN viewpoint,” in ASEAN and EU: Forging New linkages and Strategic Alliances, edited by Chia Siow Yue and Joseph Tan, pp.103-134. Singapore: Institute of Southeast Asian Studies and OECD Development Center Paris, 1997.
- Daquila, T.C. “The ASEAN region’s role in the future global economy.” In The Official Briefing: ASEAN at 30, edited by Barry Cohen, pp.38 - 41. London: World Markets Research Center, US-ASEAN Council and ASEAN Secretariat. 1997.
- Daquila, T.C. “Japanese economic policy in Asia: an Asian perspective,” in Facing Asia- Japan’s Role in the Political and Economic Dynamism of Regional Cooperation, Verena Blechinger and Jochen Legewie (eds), Munich, Germany: Iudicium Verlag, 2000, pp.175-198
- Daquila, T.C. “Policy responses to the ASEAN economic crisis: some implications towards closer ASEAN-EU economic relations,” in The Impact of the Asian Crisis on ASEAN-EU Long Term Potential, Suthiphand Chirathivat and Corrado Molteni (eds), Baden-baden, Germany: Nomos Publications, 2000, pp.118-137.
- Daquila, T.C. “Eleven Years of Teaching Experience”, in Reflections on Teaching: The NUS Experience. Singapore: National University of Singapore, Centre for Development of Teaching and Learning, 2000, pp.99-100.
- Daquila, T.C. “Towards Strengthening ASEAN Integration: Challenges, Strategies and Prospects”, in Strengthening ASEAN Integration: Lessons from the EU’s Rule of Law, edited by Apirat Petchsiri, Alfred E. Kellerman, Charit Tingsabadh, and Pornsan Watananguhn. Thailand: Chulalongkorn University’s Interdisciplinary Department of European Studies, the Centre for European Studies, and TMC Asser Institute of the Netherlands, 2001, pp.77-87.
ARTICLES IN JOURNAL
- Daquila, T C, Analysis of money and bank credit in the Philippines: an application of the Brunner-Meltzer framework. International Journal of Development Banking: Vol 5, no. 2 (1987): 59-73. (India: The Industrial Credit & Investment Corporation of India Ltd).
- Daquila, T C, The real exchange rate in the Philippines. ASEAN Economic Bulletin, Vol. 6, no. 1 (1989): 71-80. (Singapore: Institute of Southeast Asian Studies), abstract cited in Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Vol. 4, no. 1 (1990): 149. (Australia: Australian National University).
- Daquila, T C, Understanding the ups and downs of exchange rates. Economic Link, no. 1 (1992): 19-21. (Singapore: National University of Singapore).
- Daquila, T C, Understanding the money supply process. Economic Link, no. 7 (1993): 15-20. (Singapore: National University of Singapore).
- Daquila, T C, External debt: Is it really a burden? Economic Link, no. 6 (1993): 14-17. (Singapore: National University of Singapore).
- Daquila, T C and A K F Phua, Demand for money in Singapore revisited. Asian Economic Journal, Vol. VII, no. 2 (1993): 181-195. (Japan: Osaka International University and the Chinese University of Hong Kong).
- Daquila, T.C., “Las interacciones entre los paises del AFTA y la APEC y sus influencias en la region (in Spanish), Cuadernos de Difusion, Ano 4, Numero 7-8, Dec.1997, pp.21-31. (Peru: Escuela de Administracion de Negocios para Graduados).
- Daquila, T.C., “El papel de la region de la ASEAN en la futura economia global,” (in Spanish), Cuadernos de Difusion, Ano 4, Numero 7-8, Dec 1997, pp.41-47 (Peru: Escuela de Administracion de Negocios para Graduados).
- Daquila, T.C. Japan-Asia Economic Relations: Trade, Investments and the Economic Crisis, East Asia: An International Quarterly, Vol.17, No.3, pp.88-115, Dec 1999. (United States: Rutgers University).
- Daquila, T.C. and Rosie Foo, Impact of the Recent Economic Crisis on European Trade and Investment Interests in the ASEAN Region: An Exploratory Survey, Journal of Asian Business, (USA: University of Michigan), Vol. 17, No.2. 2001, pp. 105-111; Abstract cited in the Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Vol.16, No.1, May 2002, p.98-104.
- Daquila, T.C. and Ang Chin Hong, Singapore in the Global Economy: The Case of the Ornamental Fish Industry, Journal of Asian Business, (USA: University of Michigan), Vol. 18, No.2, 2002, pp.63-77.
- Daquila, T.C., ASEAN Economic Performance: Reviewing the Past, Looking to the Future, Harvard Asia Quarterly, (USA: Harvard University), Volume VI, No.3, Summer 2002, pp.9-14 (online exclusive).
- Daquila, Teofilo C. and Le Huu Huy, "Singapore and ASEAN in the Global Economy: The Case of Free Trade Agreements," Asian Survey, Vol.XLIII, No.6, Nov/Dec 2003, pp.908-928.
- Daquila T.C. Review of The Philippines: A Framework for Economic Recovery, by World Bank. In ASEAN Economic Bulletin, 5 no.2 (1988): 191 - 193, Singapore
- Daquila, T.C. Review of The Uruguay Round: ASEAN Trade Policy Options, edited by M. Ariff and Tan LH, (Singapore: Institute of Southeast Asian Studies, 1988), In Singapore Economic Review, vol. XXXIV, no.1 (1989): 93 - 95 Singapore.
- Daquila, T.C. Review of Commodity Price Fluctuations and Macroeconomic Adjustments in the Developed Countries, by Walter C. Labys and Alfred Maizels. In Singapore Economic Review. April 1991, Singapore.
- Daquila, T.C. Review of Booty Capitalism: The Politics of Banking in the Philippines by Paul D. Hutchcroft, (New York: Cornell University Press, 1998) in ASEAN Economic Bulletin, Singapore, Vol. 16, no.1 (1999):125-127.
- Daquila, T.C. Review of ASEAN Beyond the Regional Crisis: Challenges and Initiatives by Mya Than (ed.), (Singapore: Institute of Southeast Asian Studies, 2001) in The Singapore Economic Review, Vol.46, no.2 (2001):283-288.
- Daquila, T.C. Review of Road to ASEAN-10: Japanese Perspectives on Economic Integration by Sekiguchi Sueo and Noda Makito (eds.), (Tokyo: Japan Center for International Exchange, 1999) in Journal of Southeast Asian Studies, Vol.32, no.3 (Oct 2001): 463-464.
- Daquila, T.C. “Analysis of money and bank credit in the Philippines: an application of the Brunner-Meltzer Framework,” Working Papers in Trade and Development. Working Paper No.87/3. Australia: Department of Economics, Research School of the Pacific Studies, Australian National University, (AUSTRALIA), 1987.
- Daquila, T.C. “Macroeconomic policy and its impact on the Philippine economy,” Working Papers in Trade and Development, No.87/12. Economics Department, Research School of Pacific Studies, Australian National University, (AUSTRALIA), 1987.
- Daquila, T.C. and E L Liew, “Money and economic activity in Singapore,” Graduate School of Management. Working Papers, No. 9429. Australia: Faculty of Management, Deakin University, (AUSTRALIA), Nov 1994.
- Daquila, T.C. The role of Northeast Asian investments in ASEAN Economies. Australia: The Australian National University, 1992, Australia.