CHAPTERS IN BOOKS
- Carmichael, C., Tsai, F., Smith, S. Caprariello, P. & Reis, H.T. (2007). The self and intimate relationships. In C. Sedikides & S. Spencer (Eds.) The Self (pp. 285-309). New York, NY: Psychology Press.
ARTICLES IN JOURNAL
- Tsai, T. & Reis, H. (under review). Perceptions by and of Lonely People in Friendship Networks.
- Zuckerman, M., & Tsai, F. (2005). Costs of Self-Handicapping. Journal of Personality. 73(2), 411-442.
- Reis, H. T., Capobianco, A., & Tsai, F. (2002). Finding the person in personal relationships. Journal of Personality. 70(6), 813-850.
- Reis, H. T., Clark, M. S., Gray, D. J. P., Tsai F., Brown, J. B., Stewart, M., & Underwood L. G. (in press). Measuring Responsiveness in the Therapeutic Relationship: A Patient Perspective. Basic and Applied Social Psychology.
- Tsai, T. & Reis, H. (2007). Why Didn't You Tell Me First: The Third-Party Experience. Poster presented at the Society for Personality and Social Psychology Annual Conference, Memphis, Tennessee, USA.
- Knihnichi, J., Reis, H. & Tsai, T. (2004). How People Behave, Feel, and Think About Their Relationship Dissolution as a Function of Adult Attachment. Poster presented at the Society for Personality and Social Psychology Annual Conference, Austin, Texas, USA.
- Tsai, F. & Reis, H. T. (2002). Attachment and Emotional Expressiveness in Relationships. Poster presented at the International Conference of Personal Relationship, Halifax, Canada.