CHAPTERS IN BOOKS
- Bishop, G.D. (2001). Health psychology in Singapore: Current status and future prospects. In Tan, A. G. & Goh, M. (Eds.). Psychology in Singapore: Development, status, and directions. (Pp. 47-59) Singapore: McGraw-Hill.
- Bishop, G.D. (2001). Emotions and health. In N.J. Smelser & P.B. Baltes (eds.), International encyclopedia of the social and behavioral sciences, Vol. 7. (Pp. 4454-4459). New York: Pergamon.
- Bishop, G.D. (2001). Mental representations of health and illness in different cultures. In N.J. Smelser & P.B. Baltes (eds.), International encyclopedia of the social and behavioral sciences, Vol. 10. (Pp. 6489-6491). New York: Pergamon.
- Bishop, G.D. & Wong, M.L. (2001). Developing sustainable health promotion: STD and HIV prevention in Singapore. In M. MacLachlan (ed.), Cultivating health: Cultural perspectives on promoting health. (Pp. 199-226). Chichester, UK: Wiley.
ARTICLES IN JOURNAL
- Tong, E.M.W., Bishop, G.D., Diong, S.M., Enkelmann, H.C., Why, Y.P., Ang, J., Khader, M. (2004). Social support and personality among male police officers in Singapore. Personality and Individual Differences, 36, 109-123.
- Bishop, G.D. (1998). Cognitive organization of disease concepts in Singapore. Psychology and Health, 13, 121-133.
- Bishop, G.D., Oh, H.M.-L., & Swee, H.-Y. (2000). Attitudes and beliefs of Singapore health care professionals concerning HIV/AIDS. Singapore Medical Journal, 41, 55-63.
- Bishop, G.D. & Robinson, G. (2000). Anger, harassment and cardiovascular reactivity among Chinese and Indian men in Singapore. Psychosomatic Medicine, 62, 684-692.
Why, Y.P., Bishop, G.D., Tong, E.M.W., Diong, S.M., Enkelmann, H.C., Khader, M. & Ang, J. (2003). Cardiovascular reactivity of Singaporean males as a function of task, ethnicity and interpersonal hostility. International Journal of Psychophysiology, 49, 99-110.
- Bishop, G.D., Enkelmann, H.C., Tong, E.M.W., Why, Y.P., Diong, S.M., Ang, J. & Khader, M. (2003). Job demands, decisional control and cardiovascular responses. Journal of Occupational Health Psychology, 8, 146-156.
- Bishop, G.D., Pek, J., & Ngau, F. (2005). Ethnicity, sex, trait anger and nocturnal blood pressure decline. Psychophysiology, 42, 290-297.
- Ratnasingam, P. & Bishop, G.D. (2007). Social support schemas, trait anger, and cardiovascular responses. International Journal of Psychophysiology, 63, 308-316.
- Bishop, G.D., Ngau, F., & Pek, J. (2008). Domain-specific assessment of anger expression and ambulatory blood pressure. Personality and Individual Differences, 44, 1726-1737.
- Bishop, G.D., Ng, D.P.K., Ngau, F., and Nurbaya, S. (2010). Ethnicity, gender, genotype, and anger as related to nocturnal dipping. Psychophysiology, 47, 1094-1101.